Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GOOD MORNING TO ALL

WELL HERE WE ARE IT'S A TUESDAY MORNING AND THE COFFEE HAS BEEN MADE AND HERE  I SIT SIPPING COFFEE AND PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES................... I should really be doing the laundry and sewing but.... I have to check up on my blogg buddies and family and check my farm on farmtown(very addicting game).

When I actually get started to sew I will be sewing toilet seat covers for the craft show I am going to be attending. When the  toilet seat cover ios completed I will take a photo of it so you all can see it.
This last week was a doozy for not sewing.. family issues to take care of such as funeral and passing of my husbands aunt. Long story about it but whith that said other family family members having surgeries also.
Living so far away from my family makes it hard for me when I worry about their health, all I can do is leave it in God's hands to make them safe and recover. Please say prayers for them.............

2 comments:

  1. This is real nice and personal, way to go Melody. You are more like your Mom than you realize, I wish she were still here with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such an informative blog! Geek bars from Vapourdepot is a UK Based online Vape Retailer and is a safe haven for people who are trying to quit smoking and just can't keep up with the E-cig Vape shop.

    ReplyDelete